Hi divers,
I'm selling for upgrading to mirrorless system my wonderful Canon G5X 24mp.1'CMOS compact camera in pristine condition (arrived 1 week ago from Canon check-up and manutention) and cover by warranty yet.
I bought it on february 2017 and used especially underwater in ikelite housing so is in gexcellent conditions, like new!
You can check the specs here below.
The housing is in excellent working conditions with some scratches on the body, but nothing on the port.
I installed the original Ikelite vacuum valve for more safety dives!
I design and built an upgrade to the zoom bushing and knob in order to modify the plastic/brass in Stainless steel one.
Tested over 55 meter without any problems!
In the price I include the aluminium tray and the handles with 1'ball shown on pics,vacuum pump, different orings and spare parts.
ARE NOT included in the price the Sync cord shown in photos.if you are interested also in buying them we can talk about it.
Asking for 750€ + shipping and paypal fees.
Write me for more photos and details.
Body type Body type Large sensor compact Sensor Max resolution 5472 x 3648 Other resolutions 5472 x 3080, 4864 x 3648, 4320 x 2880, 4320 x 2432, 3840 x 2880, 2304 x 1536, 2048 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 720 x 480, 720 x 408, 640 x 480 Image ratio w:h 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 Effective pixels 20 megapixels Sensor photo detectors 21 megapixels Sensor size 1″ (13.2 x 8.8 mm) Sensor type BSI-CMOS Processor DIGIC 6 Image ISO Auto, 125-12800 White balance presets 7 Custom white balance Yes Image stabilization Optical Uncompressed format RAW JPEG quality levels Super fine, fine Optics & Focus Focal length (equiv.) 24–100 mm Optical zoom 4.2× Maximum aperture F1.8–2.8 Autofocus
- Contrast Detect (sensor)
- Multi-area
- Center
- Selective single-point
- Tracking
- Single
- Continuous
- Touch
- Face Detection
- Live View
- Multi
- Center-weighted
- Spot