Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea&Sea MDX-D800 + Nikon D800 complete set with alot of extra

Started by Tancred ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea MDX-D800 + Nikon D800 complete set with alot of extra

5 posts
  1. Hello, I am selling a complete set with alot of extra. I am looking to sell everything as a kit/complete but could split it up depending what items.

     

    Everything in the kit have seen very little use, most of the parts are like new. The items listed below have a combined new price of about 12.000 $. I am looking to get 4000 dollars for everything, I do believe that this is a very good deal and do hope that somebody will use this setup like I inteded, the reason I sell is because of medical reasons, will not be diving anymore :/.

     

    The gear is located in SWEDEN and I will ship world wide - no problem.

    I am trying to load up pictures but I am failing to do so. Will try to add in the comments to this post. Please send questions about the gear/photos etc and I will try to answer asap. My email - mattias.tancred@gmail.com.

    - Sea & Sea MDX-D800 Housing. Super condition, like new. (Price new 3000 $)
    https://www.backscatter.com/Discontinued-Sea-and-Sea-MDX-D800-Housing-for-Ni

     

    - Sea & Sea 45 degree View finder, like new. (Price new 1000 $)

    https://www.backscatter.com/Sea-and-Sea-45-Angled-Underwater-Housing-Viewfinder

     

    - Sea & Sea Fisheye Dome Port 240. There are some very small small marks in the dome, but nothing that will affect the function. Surface restoral kit included. (Price new 750 $)

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/837809-REG/Sea_Sea_SS_30116_Fisheye_Dome_Port_240.html

    - Nikon D800 body. Less than 60k actuations. (Price new 1800 $)

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/843007-REG/Nikon_25498_D_800E_SLR_Digital_Camera.html?sts=pi

     

    - Sigma 15 mm lens, very nice lens. (Price new 600 $)

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/407595-USA/Sigma_476306_15mm_f_2_8_EX_DG.html

     

    - ULCS Floating arms/clamps + different arms length from Gralmarine. (Price new 300 - 400 $)

     

    - 2 X Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes with dual sync cord and diffusers. ULCS balls. Condition - like new. (Price new 1400 $)

    https://www.backscatter.com/Sea-and-Sea-YS-D1-DS-TTL-Strobe

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/179257-REG/Sea_Sea_SS_03470_Dual_5_Pin_Sync_Cord.html

     

    - 2 X Sea & Sea YS250 strobes with diffusers. 3 batteries and 2 chargers. ULCS balls. Very good condition. (Price new 2000 $)

    https://www.backscatter.com/Sea-and-Sea-YS-250-Underwater-Strobe-Package

     

    - 2 X Sea & Sea Sync cord single (Price new 250 $)

    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/97897-REG/Sea_Sea_SS_17100_Sync_Cord_5_Pin.html

     

    - 2 X Heinrich Weikamp Remote Slave Unit (Price new 220 $)

    https://heinrichsweikamp.com/accessories/flashaccessories/rsu-bxx.html

     

    - 1 X Triggerfish remote slave trigger (Price new 120 $)

    http://wetpixel.com/articles/review-triggerfish-remote-slave-trigger

     

    - 2 X Strobe tank mounts with strong magnets. Will works perfect with the YS250 strobes. (Price new 150 $)

    Bought from Hedwig Dieraert here on wetpixel.com

     

    - 1 X Peli Stormcase im2750 (Price new 250 $)

    https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/travel-case/storm/im2750

     

    - Some extra orings and small extra items for the strobes will be included in the kit.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    post-54749-0-24380600-1541670574_thumb.jpg

    post-54749-0-60504400-1541670629_thumb.jpg

    post-54749-0-67223400-1541670681_thumb.jpg

    post-54749-0-79976200-1541670736_thumb.jpg

    post-54749-0-61818700-1541670970_thumb.jpg

    post-54749-0-46435700-1541671030_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Tancred
  2. Sent you an email and PM about the strobes and triggers.

  3. Housing - camera - lens is now sold.

     

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  4. All arms sold.

     

    Strobe tank mount sold.

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  5. All sold, thank you.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.