Creating newsletters?
Anyone know of a good program that can create an email newsletter complete with photos and html links?
I know there must be something with Microsoft Office but i can't seem to figure it out.
M
Read-only discussion
Anyone know of a good program that can create an email newsletter complete with photos and html links?
I know there must be something with Microsoft Office but i can't seem to figure it out.
M
Mike
Here is a link to Microsoft newletter wizard on their template page.
Not the greatest but the price is right.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/template...2062951033.aspx
Lance
Thanks Lance
That's just a template, though, if I'm not mistaken but you COULD use it and save it out as html and send it via outlook as an html email. Otherwise, you could use any WYSIWYG html editor (or if you're up to it, fire up notepad and code the html straight) and just create your own newsletter then do the same thing with Outlook.
I use Dreamweaver (code-view) here at work to build the page, preview it in a browser, then just cut-n-paste the entire page into an email and send it off to the sales dept. to forward to their client lists.
Pete
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.