Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Want to buy Viewfinder for Nauticam DSLR housing

Started by Tryger ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Want to buy Viewfinder for Nauticam DSLR housing

2 posts
  1. I want to buy a viewfinder for a Nauticam DSLR housing. Inon or nauticam. In good condition.

     

    I'm located in Spain.

     

    Regards.

  2. Maybe you want a 180/straight one, but I've got a Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for sale if you're interested? Excellent condition, only used on about 10 dives.

    (Its for a DSLR - Nauticam 33203, but also comes with a conversion kit/collar to change it into the 33205 version for a Mirrorless housing, which is what I did. I'm now using an external monitor instead)

    In Australia, but happy to send worldwide.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.