Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale - Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder (MIL or dSLR)

Started by dave@immersed ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale - Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder (MIL or dSLR)

4 posts
  1. For sale is a Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder in perfect/as-new condition.

    Only used it a few times, I now use an external monitor.

     

    Currently configured as part number 33205 for Nauticam MIL (mirrorless) housing, it converts to 33203 for Nauticam dSLR housing by changing the collar (both collars included)

     

    Costs US$950 new.

     

    Offered at US$750 (AU$1000) plus shipping.

     

    Located in Australia, happy to ship worldwide.

     

    thanks

    Dave

     

    post-78462-0-12309500-1542357591_thumb.jpg

    Edited by dave@immersed
  2. PM plz, I am interested.

  3. Hi..I'm interested

  4. Hi..I'm interested

    Sorry, its now sold

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.