Says it all really.
I have decided to hang on to the E-M5 for UW so if anyone has a reasonably priced housing going I would be interested to hear.
TC
Read-only discussion
Says it all really.
I have decided to hang on to the E-M5 for UW so if anyone has a reasonably priced housing going I would be interested to hear.
TC
Hey check out Backscatter, they just put a demo one up for sale
Was the demo one em5 or the em5 mark II?Hey check out Backscatter, they just put a demo one up for sale
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
didn't manage to find it on their site. but will keep an eye out. thanks
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.