Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 SEACAM Seaflash 150 strobes

Started by diverseptember ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 SEACAM Seaflash 150 strobes

4 posts
  1. These strobes have only been used on 8 dive trips and work perfectly. When not used, the batteries have been properly maintained. The package includes 2 s6 cabels and rechargers for the batteries as well as diffusers.

    I paid $5942 USD and I am asking $2500 USD. I will accept PayPal and the buyer must pay for shipping.
    Please enquire further for photos.
  2. Price reduced... $1200 USD plus shipping

  3. PM sent. Thanks.

    Edited by shchae
  4. Hi,

     

    1200 usd is for the 2 strobes etc?

    Edited by Edwin Westenberg
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.