Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OMD 1MK2, Nauticm Video port and more

Started by AForns ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Housing for Olympus OMD 1MK2, Nauticm Video port and more

11 posts
  1. I will be selling all my UW equipment due to a health problem, can not get medical clearance to dive.

     

    Selling my set up for an Olympus OMD-1 Mk 2 with all accessories etc. Will list below, sure there is more, please ask any question you have. All listed is nine months or less and was purchased from Reef Photo with some as old as three months only. Will provide additional images as needed.

     

    Listing the new price for reference only besides the item.

     

    Nauticam housing for OMD 1 Mk2. $1900

    Nauticam Vacum Kit $220

    Nauticam WWL-1. $1150

    Nauticam NA-502B-H housing for Small HD 502 Bright HDMI 1.4 imput $1600

    Small HD 502 Bright Monitor $1299

    S&S YS-D2J Strobes with FO cable $771. There are three of these/ two with FO cables

    Nauticam 60mm Macro Port $300

    Flash trigger. $220

     

    Will sell all of above as a package for $3800. Can break things up if needed.

     

    Will be listing many more small items like close up lenses, arms, clamps etc.

     

    Let me know if you have any questions and appreciate looking at my gear

     

    al

     

     

     

     

    post-70314-0-19294000-1542556534_thumb.jpg

    post-70314-0-19909200-1542556544_thumb.jpg

    post-70314-0-46154800-1542556555_thumb.jpg

    post-70314-0-21508000-1542556597_thumb.jpg

    post-70314-0-99161500-1542556608_thumb.jpg

    post-70314-0-32782300-1542556840_thumb.jpg

  2. hi!

     

    i am interested in the WWL-1!

     

    please let me know if you want to sell it!

     

    send me an email or whatsapp: salvatoredilauro@gmail.com or +34653373301

     

     

    thanks!

  3. Will wait a few days see if anyone is interested in the package, if not will sell you the lens and port to go along with it.

    Thanks

    al

  4. Please check your pm, Dr. Forns.

  5. hi!

     

    i am interested in the WWL-1!

     

    please let me know if you want to sell it!

     

    send me an email or whatsapp: salvatoredilauro@gmail.com or +34653373301

     

     

    thanks!

    Can sell you the WWL-1 by itself Before I give you a price, do you need the port for morning the lens?

    Thanks

    al

  6. Hello. I shot you a PM last week. I am interested in the wwl with the collar but no port. Also interested in the ys d2j strobes. I dont need the fiber cables. Just the strobes. Thanks. PM or text...7025776936

    Hello. I shot you a PM last week. I am interested in the wwl with the collar but no port. Also interested in the ys d2j strobes. I dont need the fiber cables. Just the strobes. Thanks. PM or text...7025776936

  7. I had an offer for the WWL-1 before your PM. Some how missed getting back to you. Apologize.

     

    Do have the strobes available, will PM now. Thanks

    al

  8. Hi, I pm'd you earlier, what do you have left of the set?

     

    Lauri

  9. pmed you

  10. Hello,

    I would be interested in the 60mm macro port if it is still available.

    Is this Nauticam sku 36163?

    Also do you have the zoom gear for it?

    Thanks!

  11. Hi,

     

    the vaccum valve on the E-MI II housing: Is it the Nauticam M14 #25624 Vacuum Valve or the #25059 M14 Offset Connecto with the HDMI Bulkhead?

     

    The Flash Trigger: Is it the Nauticam Flash Trigger #26306? (Without automatic TTL Flash control)

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.