Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FIT light, carbon fibre arms, Wet lens

Started by Elvis_lives ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FIT light, carbon fibre arms, Wet lens

2 posts
  1. HI All

     

    successfully sold most my dive camera gear on here, all great trades so lets finish it all and sell the rest...

     

    SEE ATTACHED

    To add to this list also have a large yellow storm hard box on wheels for sale too.

    let me know

     

    cheers

     

    Haydn

    New Zealand

     

    PORTS New US$ inc Tax Sale Price US$ N120 extension ring 30 with lock, Nauticam 21130 $290 $326.3 65% $212 N100 to N120 40mm port adaptor, Zoom/focus knob, Nauticam37301 $420 $472.5 65% $307 Zoom gear for sony FE 24-70, Nauticam 37142 $175 $196.9 65% $128 LIGHTING $0.0 65% $0 Fisheye FIX neo DX 2000 head SWR $500 $562.5 65% $366 Fisheye FIX Neo DX video head unit 2400 $300 $337.5 65% $219 Fish FIX Neo DX spare battery $180 $202.5 65% $132 Mini flash for A7, nauticam 26302 $220 $247.5 65% $161 I-Das Z-adaptor for Inon strobes $18 $20.3 65% $13 I-Das Z-adaptor for Inon strobes $18 $20.3 65% $13 M14 Nikonos 5 pin bulkhead, Nauticam 25056 $110 $123.8 65% $80 ARMS $0.0 65% $0 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 I-Das clamp with 60 degrees sideways movement $40 $45.0 65% $29 Clamp standard Nauticam $40 $45.0 65% $29 Clamp standard Nauticam $40 $45.0 65% $29 Carbon fibre float arm Nauticam 72211, 60 dia x 200, 240g buoyancy $80 $90.0 65% $59 Carbon fibre float arm Nauticam 72211, 60 dia x 200, 240g buoyancy $80 $90.0 65% $59 Carbon fibre float arm Nauticam 72211, 60 dia x 200, 240g buoyancy $80 $90.0 65% $59 Carbon fibre float arm Nauticam 72211, 60 dia x 200, 240g buoyancy $80 $90.0 65% $59 Lens holder 67mm for fixing onto arm, Nauticam 25511 $50 $56.3 65% $37 WET LENS $0.0 65% $0 FIT pro 67mm Achromatic +5 wet lens $135 $151.9 65% $99 FIT pro 67mm Achromatic +8 wet lens $150 $168.8 65% $110 MISC $0.0 65% $0 18cm lanyard with 2 snap hooks nauticam 25411 $35 $39.4 65% $26 23cm lanyard with 2 snap hooks nauticam 25412 $35 $39.4 65% $26 27cm lanyard with 2 snap hooks nauticam 25413 $35 $39.4 65% $26 Hand pump and spanner Nauticam 25632 $40 $45.0 65% $29 M16 to M14 Step down adaptor, Nauticam 25019 $30 $33.8 65% $22

    post-76980-0-52915700-1542611013_thumb.jpg

    post-76980-0-27811900-1542611020_thumb.jpg

    post-76980-0-32742100-1542611029_thumb.jpg

    post-76980-0-92966900-1542611034_thumb.jpg

    post-76980-0-01264700-1542611041_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Elvis_lives
  2. Price? Location?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.