Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

sale at Ikelite

Started by water buffalo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

sale at Ikelite

1 posts
  1. I stumbled upon a sale at Ikelite and thought I'd pass it on. There are 46 items including housings, trays, filters, etc. with better-than-list prices:

     

    https://www.ikelite.com/collections/summer-savings

     

    That link has been used for a few price reductions since at least this past summer. If you are an Ikelite user it might be worth bookmarking.

     

    Sorry if this violates any sales rules; delete if necessary. I am not affiliated with Ikelite in any way other than being a customer.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.