Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Pelican case 1510 carry on, desert tan, + grey dividers

Started by geo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Pelican case 1510 carry on, desert tan, + grey dividers

2 posts
  1. This is new, never used. Unfortunately I need a bigger one. In fact I'd also be interested in swapping with a 1670 case.


    This came with the original grey padded dividers, that were designed for this case and fit perfectly. Grey is good to find small pieces of gear that are hard to see in black dividers or foam.


    I can include a print of the original invoice as well. It cost $ 235 new. But I am open to offers. :)


    Cheers,

    George



    post-4060-0-64707800-1543100199_thumb.jpeg

    post-4060-0-63640500-1543100280_thumb.jpeg

    post-4060-0-29769400-1543100296_thumb.jpeg

    post-4060-0-13316000-1543100328_thumb.jpeg

    post-4060-0-39790800-1543100352_thumb.jpeg

    post-4060-0-41766200-1543100575_thumb.jpeg

    Edited by geo
  2. Sold, thanks for your interest!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.