Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 Sea & Sea YS D1 Strobes

Started by ENT ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 Sea & Sea YS D1 Strobes

5 posts
  1. Both strobes are in excellent condition (see pictures). I am selling because I upgraded to another system. I am asking $325 each or $550 for both plus shipping. Paypal Only and Continental US shipping only.

     

     

    Enid T.

  2. PM sent

  3. pm sent

  4. Still available?

  5. OP, or whoever purchases these, I would like to buy one of the YS mounts. Is this possible?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.