Hi, I'm inheriting an a6000 + 5 lens. Its never been wet so looking to upgrade my underwater setup from rx100 in nauticam to a6000 in nauticam.
I primarily shoot in caves, with some wide angle stuff on wrecks. Never been interested in macro really. I've shot with the rx100 with an inon wide angle wet lens for 5 years. I know nothing about lens, or how to configure a setup properly. I'd love some input and help if anyone has time.
Lens i'm getting with the a6000 body:
- rokinon 12mm f 2.0 ncs cs
- sony 16-50mm f3.5-5.6
- sony sel35f 18 35mm f/1.8
- sony sel1670z vario tessar
- song 55-200 zoom
So far I think i'd best be shooting with the rok and/or the sony 16-50mm, in a nauticam housing, with the following added :
Nauticam N85 to N120 60mm Port Adaptor
Nauticam 6” Acrylic wide-angle dome port
Does this sound about right... or am I completely lost (as I feel).