Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Canon 70D housing for marine research <$1000 tax write-off available

Started by spectralsepia ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Canon 70D housing for marine research <$1000 tax write-off available

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I recently purchased a Canon 70D setup for reef ecology research, and the cheapie housing I have doesn't reliably trip the shutter, so I'm looking for a legit housing. My budget is 1k (absolute max) if I pay with cash, or if you've been looking for a way to support coral reef research, you can donate a setup to the project and get the full value as a tax write off!

    The project uses underwater imagery to discern the nonlinear feedbacks in coral reef systems - something we currently know nothing about, and that is fundamental to understanding why some reefs recover/strengthen from disturbance and others shift/weaken from it. The ultimate goal is to train recreational divers how to collect this imagery so we have more and better data for understanding the nonlinear dynamics of coral reefs in the future. Happy to share the complete project information with you if you're interested in donating a setup!

    Thanks for your consideration!

     

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.