Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE: Olympus FE3010 + YS 27DX strobe set up

Started by Tita ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE: Olympus FE3010 + YS 27DX strobe set up

1 posts
  1. I used this set-up as a beginner and moved up to a mirrorless recently. I am asking $125 + shipping (within the US only) for the whole package - tray/arm, strobe, camera with one battery & charger plus the Olympus housing. It is set-up and ready to use.

     

    The FE3010 is a 12 megapixel point-and-shoot camera with 3x zoom, several auto modes to choose from including video capability and underwater modes.

     

    The Strobe I paired with the camera is a manual Sea n Sea YS-27DX. It is very easy to operate underwater. This is my go-to camera and strobe when in a 'panic' mode.

    post-25649-0-92691500-1543603604_thumb.jpeg

    post-25649-0-11447100-1543603621_thumb.jpg

    post-25649-0-03201800-1543603631_thumb.jpeg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.