Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Nikon D750 with Nauticam NA- D750 in Like new condition .

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Nikon D750 with Nauticam NA- D750 in Like new condition .

2 posts
  1. Hello everyone! I have for sale a Nikon D 750 FX camera in 10/10 condition with low shutter count, the camera its close to a year old and I have always taken very good care of it, the housing was bought few month back and it's 10/10 condition as well (refer to pictures).It has fiber optic bulk head connectors and M-14 Vacuum Valve II installed for the cost of $200. This is a great set up and the only reason for selling is that I have been gifted a new Nikon D 850 and I'd like to buy a housing for it if I manage to sell these gear.

    Nikon D750 under 6000 shutter actuations with original packaging and accessories.
    Nauticam NA-750 with M-14 Vacuum Valve II. with original packaging.

    Asking price $ 4100 USD. Plus shipping and Insurance.

     

    Cheers!

    post-80273-0-21096300-1543780579_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-21096300-1543780579_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-16750400-1543780606_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-72170300-1543780620_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-83467900-1543780635_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-91274200-1543780649_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-74615200-1543780663_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-10768500-1543780674_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-42944600-1543781150_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-55535200-1543781166_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-87088000-1543781180_thumb.jpgpost-80273-0-09039000-1543781205_thumb.jpg

  2. Apologies for the mess on the Ad description above. I'm re-posting it again..hopefully more clear. ( Looks like I was under the effects of Narcosis while I loaded it)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.