Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Nikon D750 with Nauticam NA- D750 in Like new condition .

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Nikon D750 with Nauticam NA- D750 in Like new condition .

9 posts
  1. Hello everyone, I have for sale a Nikon d750 FX camera with low shutter count. The camera is 10/10 condition bought close to a year ago. Always well taken care of. The Housing was purchased few months back and its in 10/10 condition as well(refer to pictures). It comes with fiber optic bulkhead connectors and an M-14 Vacuum Valve II installed for an extra $200 and included in the asking price. This an excellent set up, I'm the original owner of both, camera and housing and always took very good care of them. The only reason for selling is that I had been gifted the Nikon D850 and I'd like to buy the housing for it if I manage to sell this rig.

     

    Nikon D750 under 6000 actuations with original packaging an accessories.

    Nauticam NA-D750 with M-14 Vacuum Valve II and original packaging.

     

    Asking $ 4100 USD + shipping & Insurance from Toronto,Canada.

     

    Sheers!!

    post-80273-0-11758800-1543783473_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-99973000-1543783483_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-71543400-1543783514_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-87397100-1543783525_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-58738000-1543783547_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-43020800-1543783558_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-33782300-1543783571_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-46865900-1543783583_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-46296600-1543783594_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-39943800-1543783608_thumb.jpg

    post-80273-0-75420600-1543783616_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm willing to separate the gear if someone is interested.

    Thanks.

  3. Price reduced! $ 3800 USD plus shipping and insurance.

  4. How much for just the housing and pick up in person?

  5. PM sent!

  6. Is there 5pin connect or trigger for flash? I can not see in pictures

  7. There is not 5 pin connector, it can be added though. Its optical trigger.

  8. If separating the price will be $ 2800 USD for the housing & $ 1000 USD for the camera.

  9. Sold.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.