Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Subal Canon 5D Mkii

Started by kldiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Subal Canon 5D Mkii

2 posts
  1. I am selling my Subal Canon 5D Mkii housing with the vacuum system and a camera body. I will be selling the package as a whole and will not split items.

     

    This is a superb underwater camera set up that produces great results with both wide angle and macro.

     

    This system without any problems at all – it has never been flooded.

     

    it comes with one battery and charger.

     

    It took overhaul services with professional recently.

     

    I am selling it for USD2000. It is located in Hong Kong, but I will ship worldwide at a reasonable rate. Please feel free to ask any questions.

     

     

    post-22509-0-25831800-1543804720_thumb.jpg

    post-22509-0-95060600-1543804729_thumb.jpg

    post-22509-0-82755400-1543804739_thumb.jpg

    post-22509-0-16422000-1543806462_thumb.jpg

    post-22509-0-43873700-1543806677_thumb.jpg

    post-22509-0-65112100-1543806735_thumb.jpg

    Edited by kldiver
  2. Price lowered to USD1,500-

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.