Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon 200mm f/4D Micro Tripod Collar Removed for UW Housing

Started by gjaggear ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon 200mm f/4D Micro Tripod Collar Removed for UW Housing

3 posts
  1. Hey, I am selling my Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D IF-ED Lens with the tripod collar professionally removed for use in a underwater housing.

     

    This is the highest quality lens I have ever used. Period. Possibly the best macro lens made.

     

    I am selling it as I just don't have the opportunity to use it enough. I need to make room in my bag for some new gear.

     

    The lens' tripod collar has been professionally removed for use in a underwater housing. I have the original tripod collar and will include it. If you wish, the collar can be reattached, but I would recommend shipping it to Nikon for this.

     

    The glass is CLEAN! I cannot find a fault in the optics. NO discernable scratches, dust, fungus, etc.

    There are two small cosmetic scratches on the exterior metal body. See pictures below. I would rate this lens 9.5/10.

    Includes: Lens, Metal Lens Hood (Nikon HN-30), Front and Rear Caps, Original Tripod Collar, and Original Instruction Manual.

    Asking $1000 + Paypal + Shipping.

    Please feel free to email me for more details or images: gregjaggearsphoto@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    post-85026-0-25167900-1543854210_thumb.jpg

    post-85026-0-15144700-1543854224_thumb.jpg

    post-85026-0-21010200-1543854236_thumb.jpg

    post-85026-0-41033100-1543854246_thumb.jpg

  2. Feel free to make me an offer!

  3. Sold!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.