Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica 5D III / 5DS / 5DS R housing with accessories

Started by lylefk ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica 5D III / 5DS / 5DS R housing with accessories

6 posts
  1. Aloha,

     

    I have an Aquatica housing that was originally for the Canon 5D III but also perfectly fits the 5DS and 5DS R (I used the 5DS R in it). Asking $1,600 OBO SHIPPED. Will split the shipping with you if it's going internationally. I can accept Paypal, Venmo and Zelle.

     

    The good:

     

    * I have lots of spares for the housing that are included (O-Rings, button tips, clips, latch).

    * Includes the Backscatter vacuum system (Electronics no longer work but works just fine with the pressure gauge and includes spares for it as well).

    * Includes the optional ISO lever.

    * Replaced both Nikonos bulkheads and the strobe electronics last year when it was getting maintained.

    * Never flooded.

     

    The bad:

     

    * It is used and shows scratches and boat rash.

    * Had an Aquatica leak detection system in it that no longer works. I removed it but will include it in the sale just in case you want to try and get it working.

     

    Otherwise it's a great housing and I wouldn't be selling if I hadn't switched camera brands. Note this is not the updated Aquatica 5DS/R housing, I believe the only difference is the large video button.

     

    J2ys0Gk.jpg

     

    TsfCpWj.jpg

     

    7Anrl11.jpg

     

    GBPx6CO.jpg

     

    qBfYba5.jpg

     

    hODMfQV.jpg

     

    I also have:

     

    18463 extension for the Canon 8-15 fisheye (in conjunction with any dome), with the Aquatica lock (making it essentially the same as the 48463). $125

     

    18426 macro port with great glass and neoprene cover. Has marks in the finish from attaching the Reefnet adapter. $150

     

    18453 extension (no lock). $75

     

    Reefnet Subsea Adapter for the macro port above. $50

     

    Or take it all for $1,800 shipped!

     

    Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

     

    Lyle

     

     

     

  2. Reduced to $1,500 shipped, or $1700 for all of it!

  3. $1,400 shipped?

  4. $1,200 for the housing or $1,400 for all of it.

    Edited by lylefk
  5. Lots of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger. Would like to get it out of here.

     

    $1,000 firm for all of it, shipped anywhere in the US.

  6. Sold here, thanks Chris and Wetpixel!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.