Nauticam NA-502 monitor kit for sale
I am selling a very low use Nauticam NA-502 SDI monitor system. It comes with everything you need to connect it to a Nauticam housing.
• Nauticam NA-502 housing (new $1600)
• SmallHD 502 SDI/HDMI monitor (new $1049)
• (4) LP-E6 batteries (monitor uses a pair at a time, so this is 2 pairs)
• (4) battery chargers
• SDI cable with Nauticam bulkhead which screws into any Nauticam bulkhead.
• Nauticam vacuum/water alarm system installed
• 1” mounting ball
• Vacuum pump
• Spares kit
Basically, EVERYTHING you need. Never had any trouble with it or water in it. I am selling because I’m moving to a Nauticam housing for the RED monitor.
This monitor is set up for SDI, but can be converted to HDMI with a kit from Nauticam if you re going to use it with an DSLR that does not have SDI video output.