Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon G16 Fantasea Full Rig + Wet lenses + Strobe

Started by kevin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G16 Fantasea Full Rig + Wet lenses + Strobe

4 posts
  1. I finally upgraded to the full frame SLR. Selling my beloved compact rig. I am a perfectionist so this rig was taken care of very well. Never flooded, always meticulously maintained.

    For those of you on the fence about the compact, I was able to get some awesome results on this little camera. See here https://photos.app.goo.gl/noEyQHBDRbVCNyoo9
    Yes, these were all taken on this exact rig with only one strobe and a not included focus light.

    Here's photos of all the equipment: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QZbgsLCWipp3JaPG8

    Includes the following. (I am open to selling pieces individually)

    -Canon G16 camera, charger, 3 batteries, camera strap Retails 600
    -Fantasea G16 housing + lens covers + extra new o ring. Liquid sensor has new battery Retailed 400
    -Fantasea blue tray + two arms + wet lens pop on / pop off mounts Retailed like $40?
    -Fantasea Big Eye Wide Angle Wet Lens x2 Retails 300 each
    -BlueWater Photo +7 Macro lens including fantasea housing mount Retails 160
    -Fantasea Bluetray + 2 arm sets Retails 100-150ish
    -Sea and Sea YS01 Retails 430
    -Olympus Fiber Optic Cable Retails 80
    -Generic Fantasea padded case
    -All other accessories that were included when I bought it.
    -I can also include manuals. I kept everything...

    post-48417-0-38462200-1543901736_thumb.jpg

    Edited by kevin
  2. Hello!

     

    Would you be willing to sell parts? Specifically the flash?

  3. Hi - what of this set is still available? And can you provide some info on how old, how many dives, etc?

     

    Thanks.

    Edited by NagiA
  4. still for sale?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.