Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nimar/Nikon D90 UW set

Started by Bacteriofago ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nimar/Nikon D90 UW set

5 posts
  1. Hi guys,

    I have for sale, an UW Nimar/Nikon D90 set, with Nikkor 18-105 mm lense, with 2 flat ports for 18-105mm and macro 105mm.

    icono_aplausos.gif1100 €. icono_aplausos.gif (shiping not included)

     

    I´m selling it because I got by second hand another Nikon D90 body with Hugyfot case, the list price of the Nimar housing was around 1000 €, and 400€ each flat port, in other hand I bought the camera new, the Kit is composed by:

    Camera Nikon D90 + lense 18-105 mm
    Housing Nimar D90,
    Flat port for 18-105 mm
    Flat port for 105 mm macro

     

    Some photos of the kit...

    31421286318_398be0051b_c.jpgD90 carcasa Nimar by AH Magadan, en Flickr
    45246132532_c747e72367_c.jpgD90 carcasa Nimar by AH Magadan, en Flickr

    Everything is in good shape, I use this UW set only one summer... icono_ok_smiley.gif

    Edited by Bacteriofago
  2. Good chance for Xmass...

  3. :dancing:

  4. Up! :innocent:

  5. 999€ for Xmass!!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.