Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for dslr underwater cameras used once

Started by natonato1 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for dslr underwater cameras used once

6 posts
  1. as new used once 750 aud shipping worldwide boxed with nauticam bag

     

    s-l1600.jpg

  2. Hello

    I would be interested in your viewfinder. I am in the United States. Would be curious as to the freight cost. I reside in Billings, MT 59105. Also what mode of payment would be required. From your other post on this you stated that this is the Nauticam 32203 for dslr housings. Let me know.

     

    Thank you

    Don

  3. Hi is it still available? Is it for DSLR or for MIL housing?

  4. is still available? I'm located at Hong Kong

  5. Hi is this available? I am in Singapore. I will pay shipping too. / Julian

  6. Looking for Nauticam viewfinder, 180 or 45.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.