Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND7100 Housing for sale - £2,500

Started by NurTucker ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND7100 Housing for sale - £2,500

1 posts
  1. I have recently changed my camera which meant that I have to change everything. Therefore I am selling my Subal Housing. It is 4 years old. It takes both Nikon D7100 or Nikon D7200 in it. Never flooded and in top working order. I have just completed a week in Indonesia with it in October with no problems at all. It has also been checked and tested by Subal a week ago. One careful lady owner :) It uses fibre optic cables.

    Edited by NurTucker
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.