I have decided to hang up my uw photo gear, and I had a recent post selling uw photo gear as a total package. Since I have already sold many pieces of a total package, listed below is for sale, all prices in USD, at a 50% savings:
NA-D810 Nauticam Housing and Nikon D810
- NA-D810 Housing, purchased 2016, without 180 degree Viewfinder, cost: $1850
- Nauticam Single Nikonos 5-pin Bulkhead with Nikon Hotshoe Connection, cost: $65
- Sola 800 Photo Light for use with video and/or focusing, cost: $249.50
- Nauticam to Inon Fiber Optical Cables (2), total cost: $90
- Nauticam 180 Viewfinder, cost: $525
- Nauticam Zoom Gear for Nikon Tokina 10-17mm lens, cost: $67.50
- Nauticam 4.33” Acrylic Dome Port for wide angle close shooting, cost: $240
- Subal Macro Port for 60/105mm lens with Nauticam Adapter, cost: $360
- Inon Z-240-Strobe Snoot Set, cost: $132
- Backscatter Macromate Flip lens for Subal Macro Port, cost: $274
- Necessary o-rings, and attachments, dome covers, straps, etc.
- Nauticam Extension Ring 20, cost: $120