Im looking for a way to change the e-mail address I use on this forum. My searches have failed. Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig
Read-only discussion
Im looking for a way to change the e-mail address I use on this forum. My searches have failed. Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig
Hi Craig
If you click on your username in the top right hand corner; select My Profile. Then select Edit Profike and lower down the screen you
will see your email address in a box. Edit away and then click Save lower down the page
Hi Tim. Im on my iPhone so I dont see that. Ill try the desktop. Gracias.
No worries. It shows up on a laptop (obviously) and an iPad but, yeah, maybe not the same on an iPhone.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.