Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

uwcp.com

Started by Pedda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

uwcp.com

2 posts
  1. uwcp.com

    23-07-04 I bought a Ikelite housing and ports from Ryan Canon at uwcp.com. I called him for my order and the service he provided was excellent. Even on a tight schedule he managed to arrange for my order to be delivered in time.

     

    When I finally hade the package in my hand here in Sweden I realised that there where no receipt in the package. Well, I thought it might arrive alone in an envelope or something, but still up-to-date I haven’t seen any. I’ve called and e-mailed Ryan several times pointing out that I need a receipt. Because I don’t think my insurance company will except any claims from me without it.

     

    So still nearly two months after my purchase I’m still without a receipt. And since I’m heading for work in Egypt in a couple of hours I’ll probably leave without one as well.

     

    Am I overreacting and/or is this the way you handle purchases in the big country on the other side of the pond?

     

    Regards

     

    Peter Bergquist

  2. The receipt was snail mailed (as requested by the customer) on 8/19, to the address provided. There was no reason to purchase an expedited service or insurance, so there is not tracking info available.

     

    I can snail mail this to your Egypt address, and will send a copy via email tomorrow when I'm at my office computer.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.