Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Revillagigedo May 2018 highlight

Started by Xberges ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Revillagigedo May 2018 highlight

5 posts
  1. So we went to Revillagigedo on the Nautilus Explorer. It was amazing, our first trip to the Pacific. There is a lot of large life, sharks on every single dive (silvertip, whitetip reef, Galapagos, silky, one tiger, hammerheads, maybe one or two more). The highlight are the mantas which truly come to you and interact. They'll look you in the eye and give you a couple of passes. It's very intimate and you get amazing photo opportunities.

     

    The highlight of the trip was in Boiler. I had a Manta, dolphins and a scalloped hammerhead at the same time. Didn't know what to look at... Roca Partida was amazing as well and there's something magical to being in the middle of nowhere.

     

    I used a Sealife dc2000, so I think I graduated from that camera, cause I squeezed all it had to give. Sold it and might be passing to an entry level mirrorless. This would be an amazing trip with a decent wide angle lens.

     

    All in all our favorite trip so far! I post on my Instagram @xberges in case anybody is interested.e038d6b471556ab251171349655acadb.jpg2634183b416adc9c90ec7380141709d1.jpg736316f4fc0fd3e6f0dad14c00b1963a.jpg1bdde2636bdbef1a737a5ff569c8dd16.jpg0c0bba1efeeb93925dca449199a1518c.jpg324f39fda7bc0ff4efd2e414173177b2.jpg9890fe3d5a15ee238b57375f406711ee.jpg4941d700ce4c661e66b816ac76471572.jpgdc5e1a168054b64f40b67c806c2bf90f.jpg

     

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  2. I had the amazing luck of having a company doing a book for the Mexican government and I got published... Got the book a week ago and it's been the highlight of my photo/dive journey.ceca517a90885b0fe012d837ddfafc71.jpg3bc6234ca725ea01ea128fb3c23bc14e.jpgb6f782e5e41a627d10f1c9b4853efb6f.jpg7381d9a5c8b6a772585e838a529b4cdb.jpg

     

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. Very nice, congratulations.

  4. shot 3 looks like divemaster Pedro :)

  5. Yess!

     

    Thats him, he's pretty nice and would always strike a pose with the Mantas, which is one of my favorite shots. I like to call it, "Life Imitating Art"

     

    :D

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.