Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

MDX-RX100ii Monitor o-ring - Not the main housing o-ring

Started by DJash_e ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

MDX-RX100ii Monitor o-ring - Not the main housing o-ring

3 posts
  1. I am looking for an o-ring for the viewfinder on my housing. I have a Sea & Sea MDX-RX100 ii and I have searched everywhere to try and find the o-ring in question. It's easy to find the main o-ring for the housing but that's not the one I need. I removed the viewfinder/monitor window as I need to replace one of the o-rings and there are two. One black one and one thin blue one which is the part in question. I was hoping that somebody might be able to point me in the right direction of where to get the replacement, or a part number or something.

    Thanks in advance!

     

    Ash

  2. post-72964-0-97485900-1545103471_thumb.jpegThanks buddy, yeah that looks like it would cover the parts needed. I've now had a reply from Sea & Sea Head Office and they have quoted me the part numbers to order. If anybody in the future needs these o-rings I have attached a picture of the parts I mean and here are the part numbers as quoted by Sea & Sea (although I haven't ordered them yet so I can't guarantee this is 100% accurate.

     

    "O-Rings inside of View Finder in the back of the housing where the part is see-through

    MDX-RX100 Mark 2"

     

    Black : X-10645 S-80

    Blue : X-11082 S-60

     

     

    I'll let you know if they fit once I get them!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.