Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: EM-5 mk-ii housing and ports ?

Started by Chopcat ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: EM-5 mk-ii housing and ports ?

4 posts
  1. I'm looking for any of the following

     

    Olympus PT-EP13 Housing

    AOI DLP-03/03P and/or DLP-06/05 port

     

    or maybe other mid range housings and ports to suit the 8mm and 9-18mm lenses if there are any out there

     

    thanks

    Trevor

     

     

  2. Hi Trevor,

     

    I have the zen wa-100 dome/port which is perfect for the 9-18 and the ep13 housing natively. I also have the adapter for the omd housings so it will work with the em5 mk1 and em1 housings should you change later.

     

    I’m also in the south so easy to meet up. PM me if you are interested.

     

    Thanks

    Rick

  3. hello,

    i have a ptep13 housing with the standard olympus port and also a zen glass dome port for the pana 8mm f3.5. contact me if your still interested.

  4. Its the way of te world, like busses....i have just brought a new one having looked for 6 weeks for a second hand one.

    Anyway I recall there was someone else looking for one so I dont think you will have trouble selling it.

     

    And thanks for thinking of me

    Trevor

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.