Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7100 and Nauticam NA-D7100 Housing Set-up

Started by eyeguy ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7100 and Nauticam NA-D7100 Housing Set-up

8 posts
  1. I have recently purchased a new full frame system and am ready to part ways with my Nikon D7100 system. I have for sale:

     

    Nikon D7100 body, excellent condition, $350

    Nauticam NA-D7100 with vacuum, normal wear, never flooded, fully serviced by Reef Photo 8/16, $1450

    Zen DP-100 mini dome for Tokina 10-17, pristine glass, $600

    Zen DP-200 dome port, small scratch (see photo) not visible in any images $1000

    Tokina 10-17 Nikon mount, pristine condition, Nauticam zoom gear included, $450

    Nauticam zoom gear for Nikon 10-24 DX Lens, note zoom gear ONLY, $100

    Sea and Sea YS-D1 strobes (two), never flooded, $350 each

     

    If anyone wants all or nearly all the package, I'll deduct $200 from the total. Buyer pays shipping.

     

     

    post-27931-0-05822300-1545007149_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-91358300-1545007285_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-72489900-1545007306_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-88846200-1545007346_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-03039700-1545007387_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-03148500-1545007418_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-31460100-1545007455_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-86491100-1545007522_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-02136800-1545007548_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-38901700-1545007580_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-23041000-1545007607_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-72062600-1545007632_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-86463100-1545007667_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-12872200-1545007716_thumb.jpg

  2. A few more images

    post-27931-0-16568900-1545011747_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-99944700-1545011756_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-35928500-1545011776_thumb.jpg

  3. Location?

  4. Shipping would be from TN

  5. I've just purchased the Nauticam SMC-1 and 2 for my full frame system and so am adding to this D7100 set-up a Saga 67mm flip adaptor and a SubSee +5 diopter macro adaptor. Both for $180.

     

    Thanks for your interest!

    post-27931-0-79607400-1551027224_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-78541700-1551027237_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-52632600-1551027252_thumb.jpg

    post-27931-0-59330500-1551027264_thumb.jpg

  6. I’m interested in the saga 67mm adapter, would you sell that separately. Thank you

  7. This is an old post now buried in many pages of classifieds and I've not been to the site in awhile.  About to ship all this stuff off to a retailer for consignment sale.  Thought I'd bump this back up to the top for one more cycle.   Last call on these items here on WetPixel.  If any interest let me know right away!

  8. still for sale?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.