Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam D800 Housing, camera and Sigma 15mm fisheye lens

Started by miguelpereira ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam D800 Housing, camera and Sigma 15mm fisheye lens

3 posts
  1. I'm selling my beloved Nikon D800 and Nauticam Housing with a Sigma 15mm fisheye lens for 2.500 € plus shipping. The housing is fully functional and has been serviced by Nauticam Spain last April. The housing has signs of use (most remarkably the white lettering that has fallen off in some buttons) but has always served me well. I have installed a UW Technics Led trigger to work with fibre optic strobes without using the camera pop-up flash (this alone is a 300 € extra). The camera and lens are in very good state and they were mostly used inside the housing. This sigma lens is very sharp (I would say it's sharper than my Nikkor 8-15mm fisheye). I'm the first and only owner of everything I'm selling. I'm asking 2.500 € + shipping. The itens are located in Portugal so I would prefer selling within the EU. Please check the images below and feel free to ask me for pictures taken with this setup.

     

    Miguel Pereira

    post-42466-0-20219700-1545231213_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-56710500-1545231221_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-87926300-1545231227_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-86511400-1545231233_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-32041500-1545231240_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-48590300-1545231248_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-18104200-1545231260_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-07771300-1545231268_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-05216200-1545231276_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-77923900-1545231282_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-59415900-1545231289_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-48205100-1545231296_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-73065500-1545231303_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-34107000-1545231310_thumb.jpg

    post-42466-0-36992800-1545231318_thumb.jpg

  2. Up.

  3. If anyone is interested in individual parts I am willing to split the lot. I could even keep the D800 camera.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.