Hi Esta,
I'm about to put a complete Sony A6500 underwater setup up for sale, if you're interested?
I foolishly tried to buy my way into a better work/life balance, with more time spent underwater, but have failed resoundingly. So the kit has been used on a grand total of a single one-week dive trip in the Maldives earlier this year, and hasn't got wet since, so it's in mint condition.
I wanted something lightweight, and travel friendly, but still capable of delivering high-quality and print-worthy images. So I went with the A6500 paired with the Fantasea Housing and Ports, and Sealife Flexconnect Handles and Arms.
The phase-detect autofocus is Sony’s latest tech, and performs terrificly (even in dim, and murky water), the image quality is fantastic, and the housing is compact, comfortable in the hands, and easy to operate while diving.
It's setup for wide-angle (Sony 10-14mm f/4), Macro (Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro), Fisheye (Sony 20mm f/2.8 + VCL-ECF2 Fisheye Converter), and general shooting (Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6).
And I’ve added all the mod-cons. So there’s a Leak Sentinel v5 Vacuum System (with LED indicators), a moisture detector in the housing itself, and an LED strobe trigger for fast and consistent strobe control via fibre optics.
The only thing that needs to be added are strobes, and you’ll be off shooting.
If you’re interested let me know, and I’ll get you a price, some photos of the kit for you, and some examples to show the image quality the rig puts out.
Cheers,
Mark