Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

(ALMOST) BRAND NEW TG-5 SETUP FOR SALE

Started by mjrovner ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

(ALMOST) BRAND NEW TG-5 SETUP FOR SALE

4 posts
  1. So I keep thinking if I find the right compact camera I can give up my big honking DSLR rig.

     

    My latest flight of fantasy was an Olympus TG-5, housing and viewfinder magnifier. I took it to Little Cayman earlier this month and used it on a total of 3 dives. Suffice it to say I'm keeping the 5Div.

     

    I paid Bluewater $900 for this set up in late November and will sell for $500. Everyone loves this camera but me!

     

    Thanks!

     

    Olympus TG-5

    Olympus PT-058 housing

    AOI viewfinder magnifier

     

     

  2. pm sent (this and your other listing)

  3. It would be interesting to hear why you didn't like this setup - maybe in another post (e.g., in the Photography Gear & Technique forum) where more people could see and respond to it. I have been looking at this camera myself.

  4. Hiya,

     

    The TG-5 is SOLD.

     

    Thanks all.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.