Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 x Sea&Sea YS-D1s for sale

Started by mjrovner ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

2 x Sea&Sea YS-D1s for sale

8 posts
  1. These strobes have ~100 dives on them. I like them a lot but I bought a pair of Retras which i like even better. This would for the strobes alone -- no cables or arms. Includes the 100 diffusers.

     

    Both are in fine working order. Will sell both for $400.

     

    Many thanks!

     

     

  2. Hi mjrovner:

     

    A couple of questions:

     

    1. Where are you located (country)?

    2. would you be will to sell just 1 of the YS-D1?

     

    Thanks!

    Mike (WetPixel username mchalup)

     

  3. Hi Mike,

     

    I in the U.S. on the right coast, near DC. I'd much prefer to sell the strobes as a pair, but thanks for asking!

     

    Mark

  4. Understood. If you do change your mind and are willing to split, please let me know. Thanks! Mike

  5. Would like to buy.

    PM sent.

    Thank you

  6. As i wrote in DM, if these two are in matching condition, I'd be happy to team up with Mike and buy the pair, and then one of us will drive 40 miles to buy one.

  7. Still available? I'd like to get both

  8. Hi there,

     

    The strobes are sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.