Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica flat mini macro port and 28.5mm extension ring (for 100mm f/2.8L IS) - also a 400mm f/2.8L

Started by Ontogeny ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica flat mini macro port and 28.5mm extension ring (for 100mm f/2.8L IS) - also a 400mm f/2.8L

13 posts
  1. I have an Aquatica flat mini macro port (#18430) + 28.5mm port extension ring (#48453) which I bought for a 7D and 100mm f/2.8L IS... used once to test it. Like new. I ended up with a new camera and switched to Nauticam, so sold my two aquatica housing. This is the last bit I have for sale. They were $250 and $420 new, around $735 with tax. Make offer.

     

    Also, not sure if it's okay to post this here, but I have a 400mm f/2.8L non-IS for sale. It's in great condition and the DoF is incredible, plus it's f/2.8 for shooting in bad light - but it's huge and I rarely use it since I have a 500 and 100-400L. It has a big lens hood which has seen better days, but functionally has no issues. Asking $3200 and you can come try it out locally in the SF Bay Area. No shipping.

    post-65691-0-84285500-1546040974_thumb.jpg

    post-65691-0-70979500-1546040981_thumb.jpg

    post-65691-0-81452600-1546041008_thumb.jpg

  2. The Aquatica flat mini macro port (#18430) port works for:

     

    • Canon EF 100mm & 60mm f/2.8 Lenses
    • Nikon AF Micro 60mm & 105mm f/2.8
    • Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G
  3. pm sent

  4. Sorry, I somehow missed this. Responding to PMs now.

  5. interrested in the mini flatport for sure.

  6. Please Contact me id Micro macro port still available with the extension ring.

  7. Still selling the macro port?

  8. I love to buy the mini macro port and etension

  9. Is the 28.5mm port extension ring (#48453) still available?

    What would be the price?

  10. Both items are still available and sitting in my pelican case.

    Willing to ship now.

  11. PM sent

  12. On 12/28/2018 at 4:00 PM, Ontogeny said:

    I have an Aquatica flat mini macro port (#18430) + 28.5mm port extension ring (#48453) which I bought for a 7D and 100mm f/2.8L IS... used once to test it. Like new. I ended up with a new camera and switched to Nauticam, so sold my two aquatica housing. This is the last bit I have for sale. They were $250 and $420 new, around $735 with tax. Make offer.

     

    Also, not sure if it's okay to post this here, but I have a 400mm f/2.8L non-IS for sale. It's in great condition and the DoF is incredible, plus it's f/2.8 for shooting in bad light - but it's huge and I rarely use it since I have a 500 and 100-400L. It has a big lens hood which has seen better days, but functionally has no issues. Asking $3200 and you can come try it out locally in the SF Bay Area. No shipping.

    post-65691-0-84285500-1546040974_thumb.jpg

    post-65691-0-70979500-1546040981_thumb.jpg

    post-65691-0-81452600-1546041008_thumb.jpg

    Hello, how much do you want for the 48453 extension ring?
     

    Thanks,
    Bernie Maroney

  13. Sold to beezwax, shipped and on its way.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.