Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea MDX-D7100 setup.

Started by Jason_D ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea MDX-D7100 setup.

1 posts
  1. Selling all together, and I don't want to split it up. I would rather keep it. Price is £3000 (gbp). Buyer to pay any paypal fees and postage costs. Cash on collection is preferred, and I will travel to meet. I'm based in London.

     

    Sea & Sea MDX-D7100 rrp £2,750.

     

    Athena OPD-170 optical glass dome port rrp £800.

     

    50261 port extension rrp £200.

     

    Tokina 10-17mm zoom gear (zoom gear 31114) rrp £165

     

    NX Standard flat port (ss-56101) rrp £200

     

    2x Sea & Sea YS-03 strobes rrp £485

     

    Complete rrp - £4,600.

     

    Plus 3 x strobe arms, 2 x carbon fiber float arms, focus light, ball clamps, spare orings and grease, neoprene cover for dome port and probably other bits too.

     

    Asking price £3,000.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.