Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon G7X with Nauticam Housing and Lenses

Started by trh_in_houston ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon G7X with Nauticam Housing and Lenses

6 posts
  1. Selling my 2.5-year old Canon G7X Nauticam housing with camera, lenses and accessories. (The reason I am selling is that I've upgraded to a Canon 1DX Mark II).


    You'll just love the fantastic pictures you can get with the camera!


    And you'll really love the vacuum system which (should) prevent any housing flooding.


    The wide angle and macro lenses give you a wide range of choices, and the short port allows you to change lenses underwater, giving you lots of flexibility even after you've started your dive.


    This equipment cost me around $3,500 and I'm asking $1,500 for everything (plus $75 to defray shipping costs; if shipping is less, I'll refund the difference; if more, I'll eat the difference. Shipping to addresses in the USA only).


    As expected, there are a few cosmetic blemishes and very minor wear and tear. Everything works great.


    Importantly, all glass and acrylic is scratch free.


    Item # Original cost/item Total original cost of items

    Canon Powershot G7X Compact Digital Camera G7X 1 $699.99 $699.99

    Nauticam NA-G7X N50 Housing for Canon G7X 1 $1,100.00 $1,100.00

    Nauticam N50 3.5" Acrylic Dome Port (G7X/LX100) 1 $280.00 $280.00

    Nauticam Compact Macro Converter 1 CMC-1 1 $320.00 $320.00

    Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Wide Conversion Lens Type 2 1 $521.00 $521.00

    Nauticam N50 Bayonet Sort Port for Wet Wide-Angle Lens 1 $180.00 $180.00

    Nauticam Flexitray II with Left Handle and Screws 1 $130.00 $130.00

    Nauticam Adjustable Right Handle II (for Flexitray II) 1 $40.00 $40.00

    Nauticam M8 Strobe Mounting Ball for Flexitray handles 2 $16.00 $32.00

    Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II System: Pushbutton Release 1 $220.00 $220.00

    Canon Powershot G7X Compact Digital Camera G7x Manual 1

    Nauticam NA-G7X N50 Housing for Canon G7X Manual 1

    post-88507-0-96726000-1546283735_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-17832500-1546283958_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-27512500-1546283967_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-03361500-1546283978_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-47970400-1546283987_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-93743700-1546283995_thumb.jpg

    post-88507-0-70501200-1546284016_thumb.jpg

    Edited by trh_in_houston
  2. Hi there,

     

    I know that you have said that you are only interested in shipping to addresses in the U.S .....but, if in a while you don't find that you have had sufficient interest then please do let me know as I am interested.

     

    I am in the U.K though.

     

    You can't blame me for asking :)

  3. Chris, if you're willing to pay for the extra cost of shipping, customs duties, money transfer costs, etc. and whatever costs are involved at both your end and my end, I'd be happy to sell the gear to you.

     

    I'd need to check on the cost of shipping to the UK, but if you're really serious about purchasing the gear, I'd be happy to do that for you.

  4. I have PM'd you....

  5. Hi is this equipment still for sale I am very interested

     

    Kind Regards

  6. I have sold the Canon equipment in this post through Wetpixel.



    Thanks to Wetpixel and all who inquired about purchasing the camera and housing.


Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.