Getting ready to sell this complete set in early February in England as I am currently still abroad. Posting a little early in case anyone is thinking of purchasing soon, but please note I am unable to sell right now, and I also need to get it back to England safely! Happy to consider selling either as a set or in parts depending on interest.
Olympus e-m1 camera body (silver/black edition) with 60mm macro lens and 8mm f1.8 fisheye lens.
Nauticam housing with vacuum pump feature (and vacuum pump tool)
20mm extension ring, micro port 45mm ring, F.I.T PRO 4.33" optical glass dome port (with neoprene cover)
2 INON z240 strobes with fibre optic cables
All arms and clamps with 8 floats on (camera still negative)
Flip diopter holder for M67 macro port and CMC1 super macro lens
Olympus Mini flash trigger
Selection of spare o-rings, camera bag and of course the usual chargers, cables etc...
One of the diffusers on a strobe has a crack in it but does not affect operation at all. One of the strobes focus light does not work, and the strobe takes about 10-15 seconds longer to power on than the other strobe. Lastly one of the ball joint adaptors to attach the strobe to the arm is a tiny bit broken. The outer plastic handle snapped off so its difficult to remove the adaptor but the strobe is very well secured (so actually its better like this!).
Operationally everything works fine and I've never had any issues with it. The set up has been used on less than 100 dives. I just don't get it in the water enough to justify keeping it, therefore I am looking to sell.
Would prefer to sell within the UK as I don't trust courier companies that much and don't want to risk breakages, plus getting insurance for the parcel will be tricky I think. I would be happy to drive / meet half way depending on distance/logistics. But happy to discuss. If selling individually, posting is not a problem.
The lot £5k ono
Classifieds / Archived topic
Olympus E-M1 with nauticam housing, Inon Z240 strobes, CMC1 super macro lens, 60mm & 8mm fisheye lens. Complete set
Started by CGreathe ·
- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
Olympus E-M1 with nauticam housing, Inon Z240 strobes, CMC1 super macro lens, 60mm & 8mm fisheye lens. Complete set
-
-
If you decide to split, im intrested in the CMC 1 and flip
-
I'm intreded in,
- one Inon z240
- 4,33 Port
- Flash trigger
Please send PM if you will decide to split it.
-
I would be happy to split for those items for both of you. If you happy, I can get in touch in early February to discuss further? Thanks
-
I could be interested in the 8mm. When you are back lets talk.
Where in the UK will you be?
Thanks
Rick
-
I would be interested in the housing, and possibly more.
-
Hello! Id be interested in the CMC, would you be able to separate it?
-
Thankyou all for your messages. I am happy to split items. I will be back in the UK in Ipswich 1st February so will contact everyone then.
-
Hi, Im interested in the second Z240
Ill write you my email in a private message so you can contact me when you are back in UK
Regards
Martin