Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: hugyfot minidome FEK 7.605 (glass)

Started by voets ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: hugyfot minidome FEK 7.605 (glass)

3 posts
  1. I have Hugyfot minidome for sale. Part number FEK 7.605

    In great condition, no scratches. New price was 900 euro. Asking 550 euro.

    Dome is located in the Netherlands, I will ship to most countries, buyer pays shipping.

     

    Reason I'm selling is that I've upgraded to a Nikon D850 in Nauticam housing.

     

    I've used this one in combination with the Nikon D800 and Sigma 15mm f2.8. It will give you a nice compact setup.

    The sigma lens will fit with the shades in place. In some focus positions you will see a slight edge of the dome shades, in others you won't.

    post-270-0-97684100-1546518435_thumb.jpg

    post-270-0-43569300-1546518443_thumb.jpg

    post-270-0-42180700-1546518452_thumb.jpg

    post-270-0-82838100-1546518461_thumb.jpg

    Edited by voets
  2. Any takers for 500 euro ?

  3. Dome has been sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.