Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 9.25 inch optical glass mega dome

Started by louisemurray ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 9.25 inch optical glass mega dome

2 posts
  1. Selling my Aquatica mega dome, its been sittinng in my spare room unused for a year after the D800 housing flooded. I replaced that with a Nauticam D850 housing.

    All glass surfaces are scratch free, there are some small marks on the black port protectors.

    This is up on Ebay, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254051813677

    listing ends next Sunday January 13th.

    Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for additional images.

    Louise

     

    post-22294-0-38880200-1546700386_thumb.jpgpost-22294-0-72508500-1546700400_thumb.jpgpost-22294-0-38100600-1546700418_thumb.jpgpost-22294-0-18063700-1546700431_thumb.jpgpost-22294-0-77919800-1546700443_thumb.jpg

  2. bump, still available. I think I should have posted this before Christmas!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.