Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND7100 housing-£1,950, from London U.K. Excellent condition

Started by NurTucker ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND7100 housing-£1,950, from London U.K. Excellent condition

1 posts
  1.  

    Subal ND7100 housing in perfect working order and in excellent condition. Used only by one lady photographer. Never flooded. Complete with all original parts and box. Fibre optic strobe activation. If you are based on London, you can come for a check. Bid with confidence. I have just completed a successful dive trip to Lembeh with it. You can check my website www.nurtucker.com. for sample images taken with it. I have the Nikon D7100 body for it separately I am selling that for £410.

    post-83549-0-89919000-1546714670_thumb.jpgpost-83549-0-31435000-1546714694_thumb.jpgpost-83549-0-64795100-1546714743_thumb.jpgpost-83549-0-72948300-1546714758_thumb.jpg

    post-83549-0-04390000-1546714773_thumb.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.