Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony / Nauticam NA-A7II housing & Nikonos adapter

Started by fatky90 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony / Nauticam NA-A7II housing & Nikonos adapter

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Selling my used Nauticam housing for Sony A7II/ A7Sii / A7Rii. Works perfectly, never been flooded. Used on various professional film shoots to great success, but have since upgraded.

    Some minor scuffs on eyepiece, a few tiny scuffs on LCD viewing area, and a couple minor scuffs on bottom where I had it mounted for tripod work.

    Two optical bulkheads, one nikonos-style bulkhead I used for Inon strobes, and the Nauticam vacuum port (fully functional and awesome to use, displays as red-yellow-green light). $2000.

     

    Also have the Nauticam adapter for Nikonos lenses, works like a dream. $300

    (Photo has 15mm Nikonos attached, I'd rather not sell lens unless you really want it).

    As an aside, I have to say that the 20mm Nikonos lens is utterly stand-out on the a7 system. The 15mm is good, but the 20mm is magic. If you pick this up, I'd recommend finding one...

     

    Located in San Diego, California - buyer pays shipping and insurance.

    Let me know if you're interested! :)

    post-22228-0-92662300-1546755419_thumb.jpg

    post-22228-0-75061000-1546755429_thumb.jpg

    post-22228-0-23447900-1546755505_thumb.jpg

    post-22228-0-59774900-1546755512_thumb.jpg

    post-22228-0-76558600-1546755582_thumb.jpg

  2. Interested. Still available? im in ireland.

  3. Hi, im interested in the nikonos lens adapter, I travel to San Diego this weekend, we can make the deal in person.

  4. Hi Fatky90 !!! im interested !

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.