Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Hairy squat lobster

Started by kdgonzalez ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hairy squat lobster

1 posts
  1. Looking for critique on the following images of a hairy squat lobster. Taken in Komodo, November 2018. I really want to like the last image since its the one that its facing towards the camera the most but I cant seem to edit the shadows around it and I find that very distracting. Can anybody venture a guess whether the small one in the right lower edge in the first picture represents a juvenile or just another species? Thanks

     

    32778472058_a6f15eb801_c.jpgindonesia-21 by Karyll Gonzalez, on Flickr

    31711658387_5f0be68ff7_c.jpgindonesia-23 by Karyll Gonzalez, on Flickr

    31711659447_2e5085cbf3_c.jpgindonesia-22 by Karyll Gonzalez, on Flickr

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.