Hello everybody,
does anyone have a Nauticam 180mm glass Dome n120 - code 18809 to sell?
Please get in touch only if the glass is immaculate.
Ozzy sellers are very welcome.
Cheers
Francesco
Read-only discussion
Hello everybody,
does anyone have a Nauticam 180mm glass Dome n120 - code 18809 to sell?
Please get in touch only if the glass is immaculate.
Ozzy sellers are very welcome.
Cheers
Francesco
bump
I have one in Indonesia, but an immaculate glass dome is kinda like a good lens -- it tends to retain its value, so don't expect much of a discount over buying it new
. On the other hand, I'm not really using it much these days, so I'd sell it for $800. Has some scuff marks on the outside of the lens hood from sitting on the boat floor.
Pmmed you
bump
bum, still looking for this.
Bump
bump
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.