Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Kit Items Value

Started by Jay-11 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Kit Items Value

5 posts
  1. Not sure if this is the right forum for this and if it is the wrong forum sorry and admin please move it to the right one.

     

    But was thinking of maybe parting with some of my kit items that I don't use very often and was wanting to get an idea as to what they maybe worth.

     

    Subal 6" Dome port

    Subal 105 flat port with the nob on the port.

     

    Both items are in very good shape.

     

    As I said above not sure if I really want to sell them at this time but some RL issues may require me to.

  2. Are these 3s or 4s?

    The threes are all over e-bay-the 4s are more $ and are less available

  3. Sorry, I left that detail off. They are Type 3 ports.

  4. I suggest looking on ebay as they are very commonly priced out there.

  5. Thanks, I will.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.