Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Wet Lenses Wide and Close up all mounts AD LD M67

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Wet Lenses Wide and Close up all mounts AD LD M67

6 posts
  1. Cupboard clearing all wide and close up Inon lenses for all formats, plus lens holders for float and normal arms and mount converter

     

    If there is one part you don't see that you may need I may have it please get in touch

     

    List includes

     

    Inon UWL-100 with dome

    Inon UWL-H100 with hood

    Inon UCL-100LD

    etc etc any lens they produced ...

     

     

    post-34353-0-64677600-1547836809_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi I´ll send you PM

  3. SOLD

    UWL-100 Dome

    UWL-H100 28M67

    UCL-100

    Single lens holder for float arms

     

    Still available

    Fix UWL-04

    All sorts of adapters M67 LD AD

    AD lenses

    UCL-330

    M67 Double lens holder

    Hood for Inon UWL-H100 including conversion set M67->LD and lens cap

  4. M67 to LD.

    Is it Nauticam piece for Inon lens?

  5. I have that item too but what I meant is the lenses come with both m67 and ld adapter ring

  6. I've just ordered rx100mkVA and Acquapazza housing which comes with Inon bayonet already. Happy days

    Edited by Bubble maker
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.