Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

First dive with new setup

Started by paulandersonphoto ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

First dive with new setup

2 posts
  1. So I went diving for the first time with my new rig, sony a7rii 28mm with 16mm conversion Ikelite housing no flash as I couldn't get my Inon z240 to work (think I have it working now). Not the best of images finding that underwater is going to be a lot harder than I thought. But can't wait to get out and do it again. Thanks everyone on the site for all the help so far.

    post-53354-0-92964500-1548000097_thumb.jpg

    post-53354-0-57737600-1548000114_thumb.jpg

    post-53354-0-58522200-1548000133_thumb.jpg

    post-53354-0-03523600-1548000158_thumb.jpg

  2. Love the one of the flamingo tongue on the sea fan!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.