Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Focus Gear 8-15mm, 16-35mm, 5dmkiii Camera Tray

Started by giants90 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Focus Gear 8-15mm, 16-35mm, 5dmkiii Camera Tray

8 posts
  1. Hi all, I recently purchased some toys while in Germany but I am pretty certain I'll never use so hopefully they will find their way to a new loving home. These are all brand new with original packaging. The following are for sale:

     

    Nauticam C815-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 8-15mm F/4L $245, $185OBO

    post-73795-0-34251600-1548304272_thumb.jpg

    Nauticam C163II-F Focus Gear for Canon EF 16-35 F/2.8L ii $225, $165OBO

    post-73795-0-21360900-1548304386_thumb.jpg

    Nauticam NA-5DMKIII Camera Tray $120, $90OBO (This would be good to have as a spare in case the pin breaks or the lever is damaged)

    post-73795-0-65917200-1548304210_thumb.jpg

     

    Shipping to the US ONLY

     

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!

  2. Bump!

  3. Hi,

    I am interested but, new price in Reefphoto is very close to your discounted price.

    815 zoom gear 195usd

    1635 II zoom gear 175usd.

     

    Sam

  4. Hi Sam,

     

    Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. Shoot me a PM and we can work out details if you'd like. Thanks!

    Hi,

    I am interested but, new price in Reefphoto is very close to your discounted price.

    815 zoom gear 195usd

    1635 II zoom gear 175usd.

     

    Sam

  5. Bumpy Bump, shoot me some offers if you think the price is unreasonable. Thanks!

  6. Doing some cleaning around the apartment and it would be great if these went to someone who will use it...otherwise they will go in storage. Shoot me an offer and I'll respond pretty quickly =) 

  7. Bump!

  8. Hi all, haven't gotten much interest in these items. 

    Really don't have a need for these so offer what you can and we can figure things out! 

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.